Saturday 18 September 2010

Fed Up!

Fed up is the only way to describe my mood right now. I am fed up of being in pain, i'm fed up of not being able to do stuff i want to do and i'm just fed up of life in general :(

My "best friend" Nick went to see Muse in London last weekend, which made me feel rubbish. It just got me thinking about what i'd experience if i went to a gig. I wouldn't be able to do it. I'd love to go to some gigs and festivals, but it is impossible. I'd dislocate something.... I'd hurt myself right at the start of the gig and it ruin the whole night. I'd probably have to leave. And i couldn't even get a sitting down tickets cos i can't bloody sit down! hummmph.

Why did i put "best friend" i hear you ask. Short answer he is being a twat recently. I can say this cos he doesn't read my blog. and why would he, he has much better things to do than actually take an interest in what i am going through. Yes he know's whats wrong with me, and he claims to understand. But does he balls. he seem's to think i can still do all this stuff with him. He does not get that i cannot go out to night clubs, and i can't go round to his friends house because i can't sit on his sofa, and within an hour i'll be in loads of pain, extremely tired and just want to go home. But still we have the same argument "But i invite you out all the time so don't say i don't think about you". I don't know what i want from him, I just need someone who wants to come to my house once and a while and just sit with me watching a film or playing a game if my hands are being nice to me. Because that is the only thing i can do. I understand he wants to spend time with his friends and do stuff that people our age should do. He says he is still my best friend, but i'm just not feeling it.

On a better note, i'd like to say thank you to Emma Argyle. She really know's how to cheer a girl up. I got a package in the post, which is no surprise as i am an eBay addict. When i opened it there was 3 bags of sweets inside ??? i was well confused! i didn't remember buying sweets! lol at the bottom was a letter from Emma saying she hoped it cheered me up. Well it did, greatly :D Love ya Ms Royd.

Finally i have another D to add to my last blog!

DRAGON!

Everyone say hello to Miss Charlotte Darwin, my Bearded Dragon. She is 15weeks old, 8inches long (head to tail) and she is very beautiful!!


Anyway, that's all for tonight cos my fingers are too cold to write anymore.

Thanks guys x

No comments:

Post a Comment